WORLDWIDE WALK TO END DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
On October 8, 2023 we walk!
This is a worldwide walk, so we will have different time zones- be sure to post pictures/videos here!
Where you are located, host a walk, share here, pick a time (in case you have to work around weather). Wear purple. Show the world we will not be silenced anymore. Keep it peaceful- violence is why we are fighting for this change!
Share this event! It’s time we all unite as we go to push these bills in.
Victims/Warriors will be placed first!
This Benefit Dance at Hopewell Moose Family Center #1472, featuring The Mason Lovette Band, is in memory of Rebekah Grace Rose Barsotti. Proceeds to benefit Rebekah's Legacy. The 50/50 Raffle and Silent Auction is IN PERSON only.
If you have items to donate for the silent auction, please contact Gerry or Angela at the telephone number on the poster. We will update the below list of silent auction items as we receive more donations.
(2) 3 Lap Ride Along Tickets. NASCAR ride along NASCAR racing experience. Richard Petty Driving Experience & Mario Andretti Driving Experience. Vouchers are good for a variety of locations/dates. Sponsored by Driving 101, LLC Direct.
(4) GrandStand Tickets. NASCAR Cup Series Race 2024 - Date to be determined. Richmond Raceway. Sponsored by
(1) $40 Restaurant Gift Certificate to Jake's Place, Ashland, VA. Sponsored by Jake’s Place, Ashland, VA.
(2) Concert Tickets - Reserved Seating - Lady Antebellum, Meadow Event Park, Doswell, VA. Sponsored by The Mastrovito Family.
(1) $25 Gift Certificate to Homemade by Suzanne's, Ashland, VA. Sponsored by Homemade by Suzanne's, Ashland, VA.
(1) 4 nights - Weekend getaway, Williamsburg, VA, at Bluegreen Patrick Henry Square, 2 Bedroom Premium. 11/10/2023 - 11/14/2023. Sponsored by Gerry and Angela Mastrovito.
(2) Tickets to The Wagster Christmas Spectacular Magic Show. These tickets will be auctioned off with the Weekend Getaway in Williamsburg, VA. Sponsored by The Mastrovito Family.
(2) Concert Tickets 8/25/23 at 7:00 pm - Tribute to Journey, Beacon Theater, Hopewell, VA http://beacon.theatrehopewell.org Sponsored by The Mastrovito Family.
(2) Tickets for any show Swift Creek Mill Theater. Sponsored by Swift Creek Mill Theater.
(1) $40 Gift Certificate Carini's Colonial Heights, VA. Sponsored by Carini's.
(8) Gift cards $25.00 each. Sedonal Taphouse, Colonial Heights, VA. Sponsored by Sedonal Taphouse. These will be auctioned as $50.00 sets.
(1) $50 Gift Certificate Prince George's Barbeque. Sponsored by Prince George's Barbeque.
(1) $100 Gift Certificate Heretick Seed and Feed, Hopewell, VA. Sponsored by Heretick Seed and Feed.
(1) $20 Gift Certificate K&L Barbeque. Sponsored by K&L Barbeque.
(1) Gift Certificate (package of 4) Tickets to Wagsters Magic Show in Williamsburg, VA. https://www.williamsburgmagic.com
(1) Gift Certificate of 2 tickets to Virginia State Fair, Meadow Event Park, Doswell, VA https://www.statefairva.org
(1) Gift Basket, Stargell's Apiaries - Local Vendor. Local honey, honey sticks, and honey whipped lotion. https://www.stargellsapiaries.com
(1) Gift Basket, Bugle Coffee - Local Vendor. 3 bags of select coffee. https://www.buglecallcoffee.com
(1) Gift Basket, Lady Jamz, Local Vendor. 5-2oz jars of variant jams. Jam holder/serving spoon and set of 4 butter knives.
(1) Gift Basket. The Herb Closet - Local Vendor. Various herbal products. https://www.theherbcloset.com
(1) Gift Basket. Paws 4 Baker. https://www.etsy.com/shop/4PawsBakeryNE
(1) Canvas Painting. Donated by Kelly Morrison.
(1) Wooden Seascape Plaque. Donated by Teresa Duncan.
(1) JimShore Figurine. Donated by Teresa Duncan.
(1) Gift Basket from Appammatox River Peanut & Wine Co. Donated by Colby Sealey, Realtor, Century 21.
(1) Husky 270 Piece Mechanics Tool Set. Donated by Home Depot, Colonial Heights, VA.
2023 Law Enforcement Appreciation Day Rebekah's Legacy will be present at this event in Ashland, VA. at Green Top Hunt Fish, 11am - 4pm. Kenny Jarels from The Aware Foundation has graciously allowed us to distribute our brochures to continue our goal to bring awareness to Rebekah's story and Domestic Violence and Missing Persons Awareness.
National Day of Awareness for Missing, Murdered Indigenous Relatives
Indigenous Vision is lighting up the M again! Indigenous Vision will meet at 11am on Friday May 5th to hike up the “M” hill to plug in solar lights.
The University of Montana student led event on the Oval starts at 6:00 pm (volunteer set up) and the community vigil starting at 6:30 pm. The evening activities will include speakers from families, community and student service providers, social service, and vending tables. The evening will wrap up with candle light vigil and memorial walk.
Rebekah's Legacy will be presented at this event.
Big Sky MMIP will be hosting this event and they have agreed to distribute Rebekah's Legacy brochures to share Rebekah's story.
If you are in the Great Falls, MT area please stop by and thank them. Help support their efforts in promoting awareness of the MMIW/MMIP and to Stop Human Trafficking.
WHO SHE IS Virtual Film Screening & Panel --
Presented by the League of Women Voters of Wyoming.
Please join us MAY 2, 2023 at 9:00 pm for this special virtual film screening of the documentary film WHO SHE IS followed by a panel discussion and audience Q&A with the filmmakers and leaders in Wyoming working on Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women/People (MMIW/P) in Wyoming and beyond. The program is presented by the League of Women Voters of Wyoming with support from the League of Women Voters of Fremont County (Wyoming).
About WHO SHE IS:
Say my name and I will live forever....Sheila. Lela. Jocelyn. Abbi. These are the women hidden within the statistics of the Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women epidemic in the U.S. Meet them. See them. Say their names. They are “Who She Is”.
WHO SHE IS tells the story of four individual women caught in the Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women (MMIW) epidemic. By bringing these missing women to life on screen, through animation and first-person storytelling, the documentary aims to humanize the people behind the statistics. Through these women, the documentary hopes to shine a light on the wider MMIW epidemic and gendered violence. The film was Co-Directed and Co-Produced by Wyoming-based filmmakers, Jordan Dresser and Sophie Barksdale and produced by Caldera Productions. The film was made possible by funding from the Wyoming Division of Victim Services on behalf of the Wyoming Missing & Murdered Indigenous Persons Task Force.
This film is unrated. The film and post screening conversation deals with topics relating to MMIW/P including domestic abuse, gendered violence, kidnapping and death. Viewer discretion is advised. Please take care of yourself and your community.
Rebekah's Legacy will be presented at this event. Thank you Anna Slown for this amazing opportunity to share Rebekah's Story of Domestic Violence and Missing Persons.
Take Back the Night is April 11-12! Take Back the Night is a multitude of events and opportunities to learn about sexual violence and support survivors. There will also be a focus on missing indigenous people, an often overlooked crisis in Montana. We will have an art exhibition all day Tuesday and Wednesday in the SUB Ballrooms. Plus, on Wednesday from 5-8 pm there will be talking circles, self-care, and SASA will be hosting a chalking and vigil. Please come out and show your support!
This event is sponsored by MSU Voice Center
This Saturday, March 25, 2023, at 2pm at Highway Assembly of God, we will be hosting a celebration of life service for Rebekah Rose (Barsotti). She is the daughter of Ralph Rose and Angela Mastrovito. Please join us in remembering this life that was dimmed far to early. We will be livestreaming the service for those that are unable to be here in person. Please look for the stream here on facebook or on youtube a few minutes before the service starts.
Rebekah's Legacy, MMIW Cheryl Horn, and Allie Harrison, Advocate for Victims of Domestic Violence in Honor of Women's History Month
We would like to invite you to make a donation to AniMeals in remembrance of her birthday on December 28, 2022.
Rebekah would have been 35 years old this year. Donations can be made to
Please drop us a note or make a comment on our facebook page post that you made a donation in remembrance of Rebekah.
We will be lighting a Candle on December 28th at 7:30pm in Honor/Memory of Rebekah Grace Rose Barsotti. It is Rebekah's Birthday! Please consider joining us when it is 7:30pm where you are. Rebekah may be gone from this earth as we know it but she is not forgotten. (If your schedule does not allow choose a time that works for you).
14x11 oil on canvas board is up for raffle. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Mineral County Search and Rescue. Tickets will be $5 or five for $20. If you’d like to sell tickets to help raise money PM at Two Ravens Gardens. If you’d like to pre-purchase tickets contact Two Ravens Gardens. This raffle is In Honor of #RebekahBarsotti Special thanks to Glenda Wallace for donating the painting. Tickets can be picked up at Sportsman’s Bar or Trax Bar in Alberton, MT or contact Two Ravens Gardens
We invite you to visit our booth at this holiday function.
We invite you to visit our booth